FORUM PA is a company specialized in public relations and institutional communication. It was established in 2010 as a Istituto Mides srl subsidiary company, that’s specialized in the organization of exhibitions and meetings from 40 years.
FORUM PA fosters meetings and debates among public administration, companies and citizens about innovation themes through the creation of communities, studies researches, multimedia communication, events, meetings and training.
The main activity of FORUM PA is the expo: from 23 years, FORUM PA is the point of reference for innovation and modernization in public administration.
FORUM PA can be seen as a real partner for public administrations and for the most important market players, in particular for ICT companies, training and consulting organisms, that work with public administration for innovation projects.
FORUM PA assets:
- Editorial Unit and Studies Office: a team that works on projects, researches, reports, articles, dossiers, multimedia products and learning objects on innovation themes;
- Database unit: the wider and complete database on public administration: 110.000 names of public top management and institutional stakeholders;
- FORUM PA.IT: www.forumpa.it is one of the most specialized web site in Italy. It represents the most important tool for training, updating and dissemination about innovation theme;
- A Community Hub: a well recognised and active meeting and exchange point, functioning as an hub for those virtual and physical communities working on public innovation;
- SAPERI PA: a real encyclopaedia on Public Administration: an initiative of knowledge management providing remarks, studies, documents and experiences on public innovation;
- Webinars: an important tool, that FORUM PA has imported in Italy, for communication and dissemination of important themes. Our webinars are followed by 300 people in Italy and in foreign countries;
- Networks: FORUM PA has important relationships with Ministers and central organisms; local authorities, Chambers of commerce; health system; University, research centres technological and scientific centres, multinational companies and Italian big company that work in ICT field, company associations, etc….;
FORUM PA was born in 1990 as a simple exhibition. During the years, FORUM PA changed its role and today the exhibition is a real moment for debate and meeting that lasts all year. It is the main occasion for all professional communities and all innovation actors, belonging to FORUM PA networks, to meet.
Today FORUM PA is not just a showcase for the best experiences, sometimes too much isolated, but it represents an important observatory on changes, an integrated public communication project, a place where it’s possible to aggregate processes and innovative networks that, beginning from the exhibition, spread on web and territory.
FORUM PA takes place each year in May at Fiera di Roma.
- more than 200 exhibitors and partners (Central and local authorities and companies);
- 30.340 visitors;
- 100 events (meetings, workshops, barcamps);
- 60 keynote speechs
- 650 speeches;
- more than 450 hours of training;
- 400 journalists;
- 388 articles on press agency, 270 on national and local press, 61 radio and tv reports;
- 258.639 FORUM PA web site views (two weeks before the expo and during it)
- 19.385 live streaming contacts on www.innovatv.it (FORUM PA web tv)
WEB SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Impression of FORUM PA web site (www.forumpa.it) in 2012:
- 1.067.735 views
- 2.792.479 visited web pages
- 726.525 single visitors
- More than 1.200 comments on forums (5.200 tot)
- Flickr, more than 10.652 photos uploaded on FORUM PA account, 691.751 views
- Youtube, 768 videos uploaded, 77,081 views, 32,488 estimates minutes watched, 162 suscribers
- Twitter, 8706 tweets, 4.319 followers
- LinkedIn, 495 registrations to FORUM PA group
- Facebook, 4.457 like to FORUM PA page, 19.891 Engaged Users (on 2012)
STRATEGIES FOR THE FUTURE: INTERNATIONAL AIMS
Today, thanks to globalization, innovation trends go beyond national borders. In particular, all western countries, those that belong to OECD area, share a common aim: modernization to face socio-economical changes.
FORUM PA wants to be an active player in this process and for this reason we look at international dimensions.
Here two projects:
- FORUM PA EXPO 2012 “OPEN”: the exhibition will see the presence of international personalities that come from countries particularly advanced for open government. We are in contact with the American Embassy to host delegations; about Smart Cities theme we are in contact with some European Countries and Canada;
- OPEN GOVERNMENT EXPO: FORUM PA is considering to export to foreign countries our expo model. We are searching the best realities considering the cultural, institutional, geographical context. The aim of FORUM PA is to strengthen our store of competence and experience through the research of synergies with territorial, institutional, academic and private actors that play an important role in innovation networks.